- 1. Layout the wall where jointing Mortar is to be used and mark openings like door, windows or any Architectural appurtenances. Apply thin uniform layer of jointing Mortar 3 to 4 mm thick on the clean & leveled surface of masonry units using proper trowel.
- BLOCK BOND
- The masonry units should be clean, with no loose particles or dust for better bonding.
- 40kg Kilograms (kg)
Gypsum Blocks are large lightweight construction materials made of solid gypsum that is used to construct and construct fire-resistant, partition walls, lightweight, non-load bearing interior walls, hollow walls, skin walls, etc. Gypsum blocks are made out of gypsum, plaster, water, and sometimes, for added strength, vegetable or wood fibre. Partition walls constructed of gypsum blocks do not require any substructure and are bonded using gypsum adhesive rather than ordinary mortar. Moreover, Gypsum Blocks come in a variety of thickness, densities & types.
BUILDON GYPSUM BLOCKS
- BUILDON Gypsum Blocks are for all Internal Wall requirements which will benefit not just in better and faster construction but will also reduce the cost as compared to Conventional Wall or Brick.
- The blocks which measure 500mm x 666mm x 80mm with a variety of thicknesses have excellent acoustic and fire performance.
- The solid gypsum blocks are formed with a smooth face that does not need plastering and is ready to accept either a paper, tiled or painted finish.
- Each block is moulded with an interlocking tongue and groove joint in the horizontal and vertical edges. The joints are bonded with gypsum adhesive (BUILDON Block bond).
- BUILDON Gypsum Block are environment friendly, creative and effective, made from best quality gypsum ideal for all constructions.
500mm x 666mm
Weight Per Block
66 Kg / cm2
0.31 1.94 kcal/hr.c
38 42 db
Range of Density (%)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
3-B, Mapkhan Compound, Mapkhan Nagar, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India